Monday 4 April 2011

Bomb

If it is found that the semtex used in the bomb that killed PC Kerr was from a batch supplied by Libya to the IRA then how did the new IRA spin off get hold of it? All weapons, which unless I am much mistaken included semtex, are supposed to have been put beyond use and thus made unusable. This was all supposed to have been verified by a chap whose name I have forgotten. Clearly something will have gone wrong and apart from the verification guy having had the wool pulled over his eyes the natural scepticism of the British public will have been proven right - that Blair's Peace Agreement with the IRA was a wholly unnecessary or even cowardly surrender. The IRA was beaten militarily and it was a huge mistake to have let the criminals off the hook. I hope that Gerry Adams and his sidekick Martin McGuinness investigate who within their hierarchy could have resurrected the semtex from its unusable state and what other weaponry is about to become usable again. I hope they will tell the police who the guilty persons are as it seems unlikely to be one person and a one off incident. I will not hold my breath as I suspect that the police will be told nothing and that there will be no arrests. Appeasement leads to greater troubles than early intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment